We are so lucky to have lovely red squirrels on the Island. We have squirrel feeders with hazelnuts and as you can see, they love them. There is some serious piggery at the moment, with the feeders being cleared each day. Do they know something we don’t about a likely cold winter?
- Where can I hunt dinosaur fossils on the Isle of Wight?
- What’s on the Isle of Wight this Halloween?
- Isle of Wight Guide – Niton, Chale, Brighstone
- Last minute getaway? Here’s why you should stay on the Isle of Wight
- Summer eats! What to enjoy whilst you’re staying with us this summer
- What’s on the Island this July?
- Visit the Island in June
- Pubs to enjoy on the Isle of Wight
- What do to in April on the Island
- Mother’s Day is right around the corner, so how are you spending it on the Isle of Wight?