We are so lucky to have lovely red squirrels on the Island. We have squirrel feeders with hazelnuts and as you can see, they love them. There is some serious piggery at the moment, with the feeders being cleared each day. Do they know something we don’t about a likely cold winter?
- Here’s where to enjoy Vegan fayre on the Island
- Unique things that you can see from the comfort of your car on the Isle of Wight
- Five reasons to choose Brook House
- Breakfast Recipes for our Country Kitchens: Avocado & Poached Egg
- Ways to spend Father’s Day on the Isle of Wight
- 4 Favourite Isle of Wight Viewpoints
- Hidden gem beaches on the Isle of Wight
- Top free attractions with animals on the Isle of Wight
- Top 5 foods to try in the Isle of Wight
- We’re going on a bear hunt!